Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pumps are designed for handling highly abrasive, high density slurries with excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. The coal slurry pumps can be used in many applications, such as Coal prep, Pipeline transport, High velocity hydraulic transport, Mineral processing, Cyclone feeds, Aggregate processing, Fine primary mill grinding, Chemical slurry service, Tailings, secondary grinding, Industrial processing, Pulp and paper, Food processing, Cracking operations, Ash handling etc.
Bearing assembly - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
Liners - Common material hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomer. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints. Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance.
Impeller - Common material hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination.
Throat bush - Common material hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable. Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
Pump casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
One-piece frame - A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal is most popular type of seal. Clean water at a certain pressure being injected into the packing through the lantern restrictor, preventing leakage from casing.
• Expeller Seal generates a reverse centrifugal force to prevent the leakage. Suitable for most slurry pumping applications providing a major advantage where no gland water is required.
• Mechanical seal is used for applications where no extra substance is allowed to mix with the fluid being pumped, such as chemical or food industry.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Driven Type:
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Matched Frame:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
|• Wet crushers ||• SAG mill discharge ||• Ball mill discharge ||• Rod mill discharge|
|• Ni acid slurry||• Coarse sand||• Coarse tailings||• Phosphate matrix|
|• Minerals concentrate||• Heavy media||• Dredging||• Bottom/fly ash, lime grinding|
|• Oil sands||• Mineral sands||• Fine tailings||• Phosphoric acid|
|• Coal||• Flotation||• Sugar beets||• Process chemical|
|• Pulp and paper||• FGD||• Waste water||• Aluminum oxide|
Tobee® TH6x4 Coal Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH6x4 slurry pumps and slurry pump parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 6/4 AH slurry pumps and warman pump parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.