Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump is horizontal, cantilevered centrifugal slurry pump with reasonable construction, reliable operation, long service life. It is widely used in transporting abrasive and corrosive slurry in mining, metallurgy, electric power, coal, chemicals, building etc. Especially used for washing plant, mineral processing plant, power plant etc.
• Impeller: High chrome alloy and Nature rubber impellers are completely interchangeable. Impellers can be produced from 2 vans to 8 vans as required. High efficiency, high head and OEM designs are also available.
• Liner: High chrome alloy and Nature rubber liners are completely interchangeable.Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance.
• Bearing assembly: A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Pump Casing: Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Sealing type: Packing seal,Expeller seal and Mechanical seal are available for choice.
• Frame base: A very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
|Metal Lined Pump||Rubber Lined Pump|
|No||Parts Name||Materials||No||Parts Name||Materials|
|1||Liner||27.5% HyperChrome Alloy||1||Frame Plate||QT500-7|
|2||Frame Plate||QT500-7||2||Expeller Ring||27% High Chrome Alloy|
|3||Frame Plate Liner Insert||27.5% HyperChrome Alloy||3||Gland Assembly||HT200|
|4||Cover Plate||QT500-7||4||Shaft Sleeve||420 Stainless Steel|
|5||Throat Bush||27.5% HyperChrome Alloy||5||Expeller||27% High Chrome Alloy|
|6||Impeller||27.5% HyperChrome Alloy||6||Frame Plate Liner||Rubber Coated High Tensile Steel|
|7||Expeller Ring||27% HyperChrome Alloy||7||Impeller||Rubber Coated High Tensile Steel|
|8||Shaft Sleeve||420 Stainless Steel||8||Cover Plate Liner||Rubber Coated High Tensile Steel|
|9||Expeller||27% HighChrome Alloy||9||Cover Plate||QT500-7|
|10||Bearing Assembly||SKF/Timken (Standard)|
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Driven Type:
CR Type: This
type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The
installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the
ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This
installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Module Design:
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Matched Frame Type:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
|• Wet crushers ||• SAG mill discharge ||• Ball mill discharge ||• Rod mill discharge|
|• Ni acid slurry||• Coarse sand||• Coarse tailings||• Phosphate matrix|
|• Minerals concentrate||• Heavy media||• Dredging||• Bottom/fly ash, lime grinding|
|• Oil sands||• Mineral sands||• Fine tailings||• Phosphoric acid|
|• Coal||• Flotation||• Sugar beets||• Process chemical|
|• Pulp and paper||• FGD||• Waste water||• Aluminum oxide|
Tobee® TH12x10 Sand Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH12/10ST slurry pumps and slurry pump parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 12/10ST-AH slurry pumps and warman pump parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.