Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps are designed with a grinder system which grinds solids into small pieces so that they can be LED away through pipes of a relatively small diameter. It is wide used to transport the sewage and filth containing grains or other corrosive medium in sewage treatment, waste water transport, drainage system, chenical engineering ,petroleum, pharmacy, mining, paper making, cement mill, steel works, power plant, coal processing and other public works etc
• TWQ-G adopts the unique single/double-blade impeller structure, which can allow the effictive passing of fiber matters with a diameter being 5 times & 50% of the pump diameter, thus improving the trafficability of filth greatly.
• Mechanical seal adopts the material of new hard corrosion-resistant titanized tungsten.
• TWQ-G boasts a compact and integrated structure,low noise, a noticeable energy-saving effect and being easy for overhaul without building up a pump room because it can be directly submerged to work, thus reducing the project cost greatly.
• The inside of its seal oil chamber is provided with a high-precision anti-jamming sensor for water leakage detection and the thermal elements are buried inside the stator winding in advanced for the automatic for the water pump motor.
• A fully automatic control cabinet is optional in accordance with user needs for the automatic protection of the pump from water leakage, creepage,overload,overtemperature and so on, thus improving the safety and reliability of the product.
• The floating ball switch can control the pump to start and stop automatically in accordance with the required.
• TWQ-G series is provided with an optional double-guide automatic coupling installtion system in accordance with user needs, which facilitates the installation and maintenance greatly, so people needn't pass in and out of the sump.
• TWQ-G is available for use within the total head, thus ensuring to keep the motor from overload.
• TWQ-G is available for two different installation modes: fixed automaic coupling and removable free installation systems
Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps Quick Selection Chart:
Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps Performance Parameters:
Motor Power P
Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps Structural Design:
Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps Impeller Design:
Be used for carrying the wastewater with large solid particles.
Large-channel impeller runs in the volute vasing. The shape and size of channel doesn’t bring
the jam, therefore, it is the ideal that the impeller is acted as pump to carry the waste water with
large solid particles.
Be suitable for waster water with solid particles.
The water process of vortex impeller that is the impeller triggers the vortex flow in rapid rotating
and makes hydraulic pressure rise.
The impeller is designed into multi-vanes type, it can carry water effectively without blocking.
Tobee® TWQ-G Submersible Grinder Pumps Applications:
|• Sewage||• Waste water||• Effluent||• Rain water|
|• Domestic water||• Chemical waste water||• Fibres||• Floodwater|
|• Sewerage system ||• Drainage||• Sludge||• Civil air defence |
|• Pharmaceuticals||• Fodder liquids||• Mining waste||• Construction|
|• Oil-field waste water||• Hydraulic engineering||• Municipal Engineering||• Other industries|
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Grinder Pumps Installations:
* For detailed dimensional drawings, Pls get in touch with us by email directly!