Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pumps are single-stage, single-suction, cantilevered, double casing, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pump. It is designed for conveying strong abrasive slurries in the mining, metallurgical, power, chemical, papermaking building material industry etc. Especially suitable for low flow, high concentration and high head working condition. 40-80% for higher density, strong abrasive slurries, 40-100% for medium density, medium abrasive slurries, 40-120% for lower density, lower abrasive slurries.
• A large diameter with a short overhang ensure the rigidity of shaft, suitable for high power
• Hardened stainless steel shaft sleeve with ‘O’ ring seals at both ends. A slip fit allows the sleeve protects the shaft from the wear and corrosion
• The deputy vanes in both former and rear cover of Impeller relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation.
• Casing is made of ductile iron,ribs help casing to stand high pressure
• The wet parts are made of high-chrom alloy or rubber, to resist wear,corrosion,erosion or impact, parts made or metal or rubber are interchangeable.
• The shaft seal may be adoptable of packing seal,expeller seal and mechanical seal to fit different working conditions.
• The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and application
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Model||Max.Power(kw)||Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pump Frame Explanation:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pumps are designed for handling highly abrasive, high density slurries in metallurgy industry, mining industry, coal, power, chemical, building material and other industrial departments. The pumps of these models also can be installed as multi-stage series.
Accroding to different working condition, Tobee® slurry pumps can be use as minerals process pump, Booster sand pump, Dewatering Screen Pump, Tailings Pump, Metboom Pump, Feedprep Pump, Scavenger Feed Pump, Re-Cleaner Pump, Ball mill discharge Pump, Ruffer Feed Pump, Transfer to feedprep Pump, Metboom Return Pump, Thickner Underflow Pump, Thickner Tailings Pump, Thickner Underflow Pump, Rinse Pump, Dilute Pump, Re-Cleaner Pump, Rougher Feed Pump, Tailings booster Pump, Mill slurry Pump, Mill feed water Pump, Disc filter basin flushing Pump, Mixing tank slurry Pump, Gas cleaning slurry Pump, Windbox slurry Pump, Pellet hand scrubber slurry pump, Process recycle Pump, Scrubber slurry Pump, Prop pellets undersize Pump, Screen feeder Pump, Furn disch scrubber slurry Pump, Cosmetic recycle water Pump, Backwash Pump, Venturi scrubber slurry pump, Clarifier underflow pump, Pipeline transfer pump etc.
Tobee® TH2x1.5B Abrasive Slurry Pump Dimensional Dimensions:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH2x1.5 slurry pumps and slurry pump spare parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 2/1.5 AH slurry pumps and warman pump spare parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.