Tobee® THR8/6E Rubber Lined Slurry Pumps headed to France in Europe, These slurry pumps in rubber lined will be used for sand applications. and the wet parts material made from R55 natural rubber, It is extremely used for transferring the sands with small particles.
Rubber Lined Slurry Pump Designed Advantage:
1. The wet parts for ubber lined slurry pumps are made of corrosion-resistant and abrasive rubber material. The slurry pumps we produce can exactly match with other brand.
2. Slurry pump's bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication .
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency conversion drive devices for the slurry pump.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to meet the delivery for long distance.
Rubber Lined Slurry Pump Applications:
The Tobee THR rubber lined slurry pumps mainly used for handing strong abrasive, high density slurry, sands with small particles in the metallurgical, mining, sands, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc. It is also suitable for the corrosive slurry usually. In some ore dressing, some bigger THR series slurry pump also would be used to transport the fine ore or tailing with weak abrasion.
Tobee® 8x6 Rubber Lined Slurry Pump Photos:
HEBEI TOBEE PUMP CO.,LIMITED
Add:Hi-tech Development Zone | Shijiazhuang City | Hebei Province | China.
Email:Sales@tobeepump.com | Skype:Tobee.pump | Mob:+86-18032034573 | Fax:+86-0311-87221317
Web:www.tobeepump.com | Web:www.slurrypumpsupply.com | Web:www.tobee.cc | Web:www.hydroman.cn | Web:www.tobee.store