65QV-SP vertical cantilever sump slurry pumps x 5 units are ready for shipping to Argentina, These vertical spindle pumps will be operated for pumping 60 m3/h dirty water with 2 % soil and sands in a plant.
Tobee® SP/SPR heavy duty cantilever sump pump is designed for applications requiring greater reliability and durability than conventional vertical process pumps can offer. Fully elastomer lined or hard metal fitted. No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available.
The type with “L” is series of SP/SPR vertical slurry sump pump with extended shaft , which is suited for the working condition of deeper level. The guide bearing construction is added to the vertical sump pump on the basis of the standard vertical slurry pump, so the SP/SPR vertical slurry pump is with both more steady operation and wider application range, but flushing water should be attached to the guide bearing
• Cantilevered shaft design
• Double suction semi-open impeller
• Agitator option keeps solids in suspension
• SPR models feature full rubber covering for corrosion resistance
• Recessed impeller option passes oversized material
• Fully elastomer lined or hard metal fitted to suit application and provide extended operating life
• No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available
65QV-SP Vertical Cantilever Sump Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters
|Model||Matching power P |
65QV-SP Vertical Cantilever Sump Slurry Pumps Photos:
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited