Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump is designed specifically for continuous pumping of extremely aggressive slurries, with a wide particle size distribution. Capable of handling large particles at consistently high efficiencies results in low cost of ownership. The large volume internal profile of the casing reduces associated velocities further increasing component life, It is mainly suitable for delivering slurry, sand, gravel, sludge, mud, blast slag and other abrasive medium. Especially suitable for the high flow, high concentration and high head working conditions.
• The unique segmented clamp ring on larger size units and solid on smaller pumps, facilitates casing rotation to any angle, reducing the need for costly high wearing bends. Minimal maintenance is required.
• Impeller expulsion vanes reduce gland pressure and intrusion of high concentrations of solids in the gland area. Efficiency is maintained by minimising suction side recirculation.
• Specially designed and shaped impeller vanes allow the handling of extraordinarily large particles. The unique casing design and sealing vanes prevent abrasive solids intrusion at the sealing faces.
• The large, robust casing has been designed to reduce internal velocities resulting in minimum efficiency loss and improved casing wear life. The casing is made up of three components to reduce maintenance time and costs associated with a onepiece design.
• Tobee heavy-duty grease lubricated taper roller bearing assemblies are fitted as standard. A rigid large diameter shaft with reduced overhang minimises deflection and vibration under all conditions ensuring trouble free operation. Unusually high service factors enable the assembly to carry all radial and axial thrusts.
• A unique “-10” (dash 10) end cover assembly comprising of V-seals, double piston rings and an external flinger with grease lubricated labyrinths are standard with all Tobee pump.
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump Performance Parameter:
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
The Blockage Buster:
The internal design profile of Dredging slurry pumps allows particles seldom accommodated by a closed vane pump to be handled. Lost production and screening problems can be avoided by taking advantage of this extraordinary large particle handling capabilities.
|Suction Hopper Dredging |
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal is a general shaft seal.It applys to various pumping conditions, PTFE and Graphite materials of Packing can be used in high corrosive slurries or high temperature conditions.Using ceramic shaft sleeve,For high abrasion conditions, The ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal is an impeller force of reversed centrifugal force, preventing slurry leakage. Expeller seal can be used on the single-stage pump when the positive pressure of pump inlet is no more than 10% of pump outlet pressure or on the first-stage pump in the pump series.
• Mechanical Seal is advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage, The advantages are integrating construction, convenient installation & replacement, The design of mechanical seal and seal box is suitable for liquid flow condition,So it has high abrasion and vibration resistance, Mechanical seal can be used in various severe conditions.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump Frame Explanation:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TG18x16TU Dredging Slurry Pump On-site Applications: