Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump is unique cantilevered design, The sump pumps doesn’t need any seal and seal water. The TP300TV pumps are preferred by many customers with special installation requirements and widely applied in sump. Its wear-resistant metal liner could handle abrasive slurries with rough particles and high concentration.
• Fully Cantilevered - Eliminates submerged bearings, packing, lip seals, and mechanical seals that other vertical slurry pumps typically require.
• Impellers - Unique double suction impellers; fluid flow enters the top as well as the bottom. This design eliminates shaft seals and reduces thrust load on the bearings.
• Large Particle - Large particle impellers are also available and enable passing unusually large solids.
• Bearing Assembly - The maintenance friendly bearing assembly has heavy duty roller bearings, robust housings, and a massive shaft.
• Casing - The metal pumps have a heavy walled abrasive resistant Cr27Mo chrome alloy casing. Rubber pumps have a molded rubber casing adhered to sturdy metal structures.
• Column and Discharge Pipe - The metal pump columns and discharge pipes are steel, and the rubber columns and discharge pipes are rubber covered.
• Upper Strainers - Snap in elastomer strainers fit in column openings to prevent overly large particles and unwanted refuse from entering casing of the pump.
• Lower Strainers - Bolt-on cast strainers on the metal pump and molded snap-on elastomer strainers on the rubber pumps protect the pump from oversize particles.
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump Performance Parameter:
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump Inspection Process:
|Stages of manufacture ||Quality control activities ||Standard |
|Pump design||Appearance, size||GB/10888-89|
|Raw material arrival||Sampling, material chemical analysis||GB121.1-29-2008|
|Casting and composition||Material chemical analysis of pump parts||GB121.1-29-2008|
|Casting quality inspection||GB302-2012|
|Key component machining||Dimension precision inspection||JB/T6879-93|
|General assembly||Procedure operation||GB2103-96|
|Hydraulic static test||GB064-2008|
|Painting||Anticorrosion primer paint||JB/T4297-92|
|Performance test of pump unit||Capacity and head||GB157-1998|
|Vibration and noise||JB/T8097-05|
|Final inspection||Packaging of pump unit||GB0157-2008|
|Spare parts and accessories||GB0157-2008|
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump FAQ:
|Pump fails to discharge any liquid.||Incorrect direction of pump rota- tion and impeller worn.|
Suction pipe blocked
|Check direction of rotation and replace a|
|Power consumption on shaft is excessive||Rotating component is rubbing on a stationary part.|
Drive belt tension too tight
Flow rate too large
Pump speed and ratio too high.
Misalignment or unparallel of drive shaft and pump shaft.
|Removal the rub|
Replace the bearing
Modify the pump duty and speed.
Adjust drive and pump shaft
|Bearing is over hearing||Lubricants too much or less.|
Containing impurities in the lubricant
|Lubricating as requirements.|
Replace clean lubricant.
Replace new bearing.
|Bearing has short life.||Misalignment or unparallel of drive and pump motor.|
Impeller unbalanced due to wear
Foreign object entered into the bearing or insufficient lubrication
Incorrect procedure followed in fitting bearings.
|Adjusting drive and pump shaft.|
Remove rubbing and replace new impeller
Clean the bearing.
Replace or refit the bearings.
|Pump vibrates or is noisy.||Bearings worn.|
Air entered into suction pipe or blocked.
Flow rate is none—uniform and pump not primed.
|Replaced by new bearings.|
Replaced by new impeller.
Discharge air and remove block.
Improve on the pump feeding.
Tobee® TP250SV Vertical Cantilever Pump After-sales Service:
As the slurry pump wet ends parts such as the impeller, volute liner, FPL insert, Throat bush, shaft sleeve are consumption parts and we could provide you always the qualified slurry pump parts within very short time.
Packing Transport Services
Considering the order pump size and we could provide case or pallet as per your need to make sure it safe enough during the long distance road and ocean shipping. having own export company and so we could help you find the best ocean shipping solution and service for you from the goods out of factory to your destination.
Tobee Pump have more than 30 years experienced pump installation workers and are very aware of any onside application. We could provide abroad pump installation service and expect pump manufacturing and sales,abroad pump installation is getting more and more popular by our regular clients abroad.
Technical Support Services
Technical data sheet, Performance curve, General arrangement drawing, Operating manual will be sent within 24th for your checking, So Pls feel free to contact us If you have any need.
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pumps are widely used for Mining, Mineral Processing, Sand and Gravel, Coal Prep, Chemical Slurry Service, Cyclone Feeds, Aggregate Processing, Wet crushers, SAG mill discharge, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Tailings, Secondary Grinding, Bottom/fly ash slurries, Pulp And Paper, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Gypsum slurries, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond Dredging, Heavy Refuse Removal, Larger Particle Or Low NPSHA Applications, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Iron Ore, Cooper, Diamond, Aluminum oxide, Gold, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Steel, Palm, Suger, Chemical, Power, FGD, Frac Sand Blending, Waste water, Flotation etc.
Tobee® TP300TV Sump Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing: