Tobee® TP150SV Vertical Sump Pumps are designed for every other tank, pit or hole-in-the-ground slurry handling situation, TP150SV pumps are available in various standard lengths to suit common sump depths, for very deep sumps or where high shaft speeds limit the length of the pump, a suction extension pipe can be fitted to the bottom inlet to extend the depth of the pump by up to 2 metres.
• Fully Cantilevered - Eliminates submerged bearings, packing, lip seals, and mechanical seals that other vertical slurry pumps typically require.
• Impellers - Unique double suction impellers; fluid flow enters the top as well as the bottom. This design eliminates shaft seals and reduces thrust load on the bearings.
• Large Particle - Large particle impellers are also available and enable passing unusually large solids.
• Bearing Assembly - The maintenance friendly bearing assembly has heavy duty roller bearings, robust housings, and a massive shaft.
• Casing - The metal pumps have a heavy walled abrasive resistant Cr27Mo chrome alloy casing. Rubber pumps have a molded rubber casing adhered to sturdy metal structures.
• Column and Discharge Pipe - The metal pump columns and discharge pipes are steel, and the rubber columns and discharge pipes are rubber covered.
• Upper Strainers - Snap in elastomer strainers fit in column openings to prevent overly large particles and unwanted refuse from entering casing of the pump.
• Lower Strainers - Bolt-on cast strainers on the metal pump and molded snap-on elastomer strainers on the rubber pumps protect the pump from oversize particles.
Tobee® TP150SV Vertical Sump Pump Performance Parameter:
Tobee® TP150SV Vertical Sump Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TP65QV Heavy Duty Sump Pump After-sales Service:
As the slurry pump wet ends parts such as the impeller, volute liner, FPL insert, Throat bush, shaft sleeve are consumption parts and we could provide you always the qualified slurry pump parts within very short time.
Packing Transport Services
Considering the order pump size and we could provide case or pallet as per your need to make sure it safe enough during the long distance road and ocean shipping. having own export company and so we could help you find the best ocean shipping solution and service for you from the goods out of factory to your destination.
Tobee Pump have more than 30 years experienced pump installation workers and are very aware of any onside application. We could provide abroad pump installation service and expect pump manufacturing and sales,abroad pump installation is getting more and more popular by our regular clients abroad.
Technical Support Services
Technical data sheet, Performance curve, General arrangement drawing, Operating manual will be sent within 24th for your checking, So Pls feel free to contact us If you have any need.
Tobee® TP150SV Vertical Sump Pump On-site Applications:
Tobee® Vertical Sump Pumps widely used for Mining, Mineral Processing, Sand and Gravel, Coal Prep, Chemical Slurry Service, Cyclone Feeds, Aggregate Processing, Wet crushers, SAG mill discharge, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Tailings, Secondary Grinding, Bottom/fly ash slurries, Pulp And Paper, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Gypsum slurries, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond Dredging, Heavy Refuse Removal, Larger Particle Or Low NPSHA Applications, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Iron Ore, Cooper, Diamond, Aluminum oxide, Gold, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Steel, Palm, Suger, Chemical, Power, FGD, Frac Sand Blending, Waste water, Flotation etc.
Tobee® TP150SV Vertical Sump Pump Dimensional Drawing: