Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pumps are vertical multi-stage submersible deep well water pumps designed for pumping clean water from deep wells, rivers, reservoirs, canals and mines etc. It is mainly used for farm irrigation, drinking water for people and animals, as well as water supply and discharge water for cities, mills, railways, mines, construction site and fire fighting etc
TQJR Submersible hot water pump is specially designed for geothermal applications featured by heat-resistant, anti-corrosive and anti-aging properties, water temperature up to 110℃.
• Compact vertical centrifugal multi-stage design with perfect standardization and generalization, easy operation and convenient maintenance.
• A complete electric submersible pump includes a water pump set, electric motor, a discharge piping, water-proof cable and a control panel.
• Submersible motor filled with clean water for cooling and lubrication. And the pressure regulation switch, located at the bottom of motor, shall automatically operate to balance the pressure fluctuation caused by temperature variations.
• A sand slinger and oil-sealed skeleton are equipped at the upper part of motor to form a closed operating system for the motor, thus preventing any sand to penetrate into the motor.
• Water injection hole as well as air release hole are designed at the upper part of the motor, and water release hole at bottom (lower) part.
• Thrust bearing and collar are designed at lower part of motor to stand the weight of the squirrel caged rotor and the axial thrust residual.
• Water-proof electromagnetic wiring for stator with excellent insulation.
Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pump Performance Parameters:
Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pump Parts Breakdown Drawing:
Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pump Using Conditions:
• 380V voltage deviation is no more than ±5%, frequency is 50HZ, three-phase power deviation is no more than ±1%.(220v,440v,550v or 60Hz are the same)
• Motor cavity must be filled with water.
• The first stage impeller of the pump should be more than 2mm below the moving water surface, pump unit should be less than 70m below the static water level.
• The distance from the motor bottom to well bottom must be more than 3m.
• Water temperature should be no more than 20°C.
• Sand content of the water ( by mass) should be no more than 0.01%.
• PH value of water 6.5-8.5.
• Hydrogen sulfide content of the water should be no more than 1.5mg/L.
• Chloride ion content of the water should be no more than 400mg/L.
• Water yield of water source should ensure the requirements of pump continuous working.
Tobee® TQJ Submersible Water Pump On-site Applications:
• Well water
• Clean water
• Drinking water
• River water
• Sea water
• Water supply
• Water discharge
• Mine water
• Pool water
• Rian water
• Mining drainage
• Water lifting
• Heating water
• Chilled water
• Water burst
• Mineral water