Hydroman™ THY Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pump is designed for handling rocks, slurry, gravel, sand, stone, minerals, bentonite and others, with the shortest delivery times. Hydroman pumps deliver massive solids production at very low operational costs. The THY hydraulic slurry pump can install cutters or agitators on various excavators to work like submersible dredging pumps, It can be also used in various hydraulic stations.
• THY hydraulic slurry pumps have standard high effciency agitator to lift settled solids.
• High abrasion resistance with high chrome wear parts.
• Low rotation speed to reduce wear effect.
• Able to handle up to 70% solids by weight.
• All electric motors are class H with high service factor
• Cutting head is designed to reduce cost of wear parts thanks to interchangeable hard teeth.
• Robust hydraulic motor guarantees strong torque and long life.
• Cutters are designed to work up to 250m working depth, handled by steel cable.
Hydroman™ THY Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters:
|Oil flow rate|
Hydroman™ Submersible Slurry Pump Components:
• MOTOR: Could be electric or hydraulic. The cooling of the electric submersible slurry pump is important. If the slurry pump works semi-submerged or if it is going to work dry for extended periods of time, it should include a cooling jacket. For Heavy Duty Electric slurry submersible pumps is recommended to have a motor with Class H insulation. They could include also high temperature and /or moisture sensors.
• IMPELLER: The impeller is the rotating component of the slurry pump. It transfers the centrifugal force to the slurry. Usually made of High-chrome spheroidal cast iron that is very abrasion resistant. The impeller could be closed, semi-open, open or recessed.
• CASING: The casing shape is generally of semi-volute or concentric. It is normally made of cast iron, but depending of the application could come with protective anti-corrosion coating, or could be made in special alloys for abrasive applications.
• SHAFT AND BEARING ASSEMBLY: The shaft is used to transmit the rotatory movement from the motor to the impeller. The shaft has Heavy-duty roller bearings that prevent its displacement in other directions and reduce vibration.
• SHAFT SLEEVE: Its function is to protect the shaft. The shaft sleeve is made of corrosion and abrasion resistant material.
• SEALS PACKAGE: The seals package prevents leakage of slurry into the motor and bearings. The seal package could be composed of lip seals, mechanical seals or hybrid seals.
• UPPER AND LOWER WEAR PLATES: These plates are located over and below the impeller. They are subject to wearing. The calibration of their clearances maximizes the efficiency of the pump.
• STRAINER: the strainer prevents the entry of large particles that could get stuck inside the impeller zone causing damage to the pump.
• AGITATOR: Allows the pump to pick up sediments, putting solids on suspension. The way it works, due to the design of the vanes, forces a continuous high pressure flow of liquid towards the sediments, this flow following the shape of a cone; transport the solids to the eye of the impeller achieving a high concentration of solids. The agitator also prevents solids from blocking the holes of the strainer.
Hydroman™ Submersible Slurry Pump Cutters:
Hydraulic cutters for submersible slurry pump is designed to let the pump works also in presence of very compact material. Cutters are able to increase solid production by increasing the concentration of the slurries and permit to complete the dredging activities even in the most difficult situations.
Hydroman™ Submersible Cutters Features:
Cutting head is designed to reduce cost of wear parts thanks to interchangeable hard tooth
Robust hydraulic motor gurantees strong torque and long life
Cutters are designed to work up to 250m working depth, handled by steel cable
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Slurry Pump Cutterhead:
Hydraulic Cutterhead for submersible slurry pumps is a custom engineered system. Hydroman's dredging specialists carefully analyze customer requirements and operating conditions to arrive at the design criteria - cutter profile, size, beta, arm quantity and shape, tooth size, tooth orientation. What is more, the combination of the Cutterhead with the agitator avoids any clogging problem at the pump suction.
Hydroman's Cutterhead can be used with every Hydraulic slurry Pumps and can increase the efficiency particularly in presence of hard and compact material.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
|• Dredging||• Slurries||• Sands||• Gravel|
|• Dredging||• Stone||• Rocks||• Minerals|
|• Excavating||• Sludge||• Bentonite||• Tailing slurries|
|• Bucket dredger||• Coal slime||• Solid materials||• Draining|
|• Slush||• Slag||• Silt||• Other industries|
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Slurry Pump Installation Drawing:
* Hydroman® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Dragflow® pump. All names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Dragflow Pumps.
* Hydroman® THY hydraulic slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Dragflow® HY hydraulic slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.