Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pump is mainly used for municipal works, industrial buildings, hotels, hospitals, civil air defence, mines etc. and it is also used to drain off the sewage, waste water, rainwater and living water in cities containing Solid grains and various long fabrics etc.
• Bearing - SKF of NTN bearing which with a reasonable configuration, it can extend the duration of the pump.
• Cooling - The buit-in cooling system can make pump normally work whether the motor is on or under the liquid surface.
• Motor - Using F class insulation, Max. working temperatures can up to 155 ℃, Protective grade is IP68 with the effective seal.
• Using Burgmann mechanical seal from Germany, two seals are in series with each other and individual work.
• Oil chamber - Oil can lubricate and cool the mechanical seal and preventing liquid penetrating into the motor.
• Impeller - With the optimized design, the impeller wil not be blocked up when to transport liquid with its optimum flow and rate and the maximum efficiency.
• Pump casing - Using the know-how of CAD/CAM to make it at max. efficiency and min wearability.
• Shaft - The pump is coaxial with the motor and the sealing device on the end of the shaft prevents against contacting with the medium to protect it from corrosion.
• Monitor system - Inside of the stator there are three inlaid series heat-control switches, which are in the state of "N.O." at the normal temperature and opened when the temperature on the stator gets to 125℃ .
• Float switch - The float switch will give a warning signal(the indicator lights), when leakage occurs on the mechanical seal on the motor side, the liquid goes into the switch room and reaches a certain height, to stop the pump. Serviceman should check the mechanical seal and replace it if necessary.
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Quick Selection Chart:
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Performance Parameters:
Motor Power P
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Structural Design:
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Impeller Design:
Be used for carrying the wastewater with large solid particles.
Large-channel impeller runs in the volute vasing. The shape and size of channel doesn’t bring
the jam, therefore, it is the ideal that the impeller is acted as pump to carry the waste water with
large solid particles.
Be suitable for waster water with solid particles.
The water process of vortex impeller that is the impeller triggers the vortex flow in rapid rotating
and makes hydraulic pressure rise.
The impeller is designed into multi-vanes type, it can carry water effectively without blocking.
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Applications:
• Waste water
• Rain water
• Domestic water
• Chemical waste water
• Sewerage system
• Civil air defence
• Fodder liquids
• Mining waste
• Oil-field waste water
• Hydraulic engineering
• Municipal Engineering
• Other industries
Tobee® TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Installations:
* For detailed dimensional drawings, Pls get in touch with us by email directly!