Tobee® Horizontal Froth Pumps are designed to handle heavy froth. A large oversized inlet with a unique impeller inducer blade handles heavy froth and higher viscosity dense slurries with ease. The horizontal froth pumps has proven valuable for very dense slurries where viscosity starts to become a pumping issue for the standard slurry pumps.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and less down time.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers maximize wear life and lower TOC.
• Large, open internal passages reduce internal velocities maximizing wear life resulting in lower operating costs.
• Unique impeller design for most difficult froth applications.
• Thick elastomer or metal bolt-in liners provide superior corrosion resistance plus offer ease of liner change-out and inter mixability to reduce over all maintenance costs and maximize wear life.
• Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life.
• Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life.
• Standard TH can be converted by replacing cover plate, throat bush and impeller.
• Full flush, low flow or dry running centrifugal seals minimize water usage and operating costs.
Tobee® THF Froth Pumps Structural Design:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® THF horizontal forth pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® AHF horizontal froth pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.