Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pumps are end-suction, split-case, centrifugal slurry pumps, Extensive exterior ribbing allows for higher head and higher pressure pumping system, and bulked up wetted end parts can handle the toughest aplications, Commonly used for long distance transport lines, The THH pumps can often satisfy working condition with a single pump where others require multiple pumps in series.
• High head, high pressure centrifugal end suction slurry pump design.
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
• Hyper wear resistance materials for longtime worklife.
• Multi-stage high pressure operation allowed.
• Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and results in less down time
• Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers result in maximum wear life and lower operating costs
• Large, open internal passages maximize wear life and lower operating costs
• Full flush gland, low flow, and dry running centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage minimizing pump operating costs.
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pumps Quick Selection Chart:
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters:
|Clear Water Performance||Impeller|
|Vane No.||Impeller Dia.|
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Component Design:
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal
is a general shaft seal.It applys to various pumping conditions, PTFE
and Graphite materials of Packing can be used in high corrosive slurries
or high temperature conditions.Using ceramic shaft sleeve,For high
abrasion conditions, The ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal is an impeller force of reversed centrifugal force, preventing slurry leakage. Expeller seal can be used on the single-stage pump when the positive pressure of pump inlet is no more than 10% of pump outlet pressure or on the first-stage pump in the pump series.
• Mechanical Seal is advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage, The advantages are integrating construction, convenient installation & replacement, The design of mechanical seal and seal box is suitable for liquid flow condition,So it has high abrasion and vibration resistance, Mechanical seal can be used in various severe conditions.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Frame Explanation:
Frame Weight (kg)
Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
• Mineral processing
• Coal prep
• Cyclone feeds
• Chemical slurries
• Mill grinding
• Ash handing
• Paper and Pulp
• Waste sludge
• Coarse sand
• Lime mud
• Phosphoric acid
• Alumina Industry
• Power Plant
• Potash Fertilizer Plant
• Other industries
Tobee® THH High Head Slurry Pump Dimensions:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® THH slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® HH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.