Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump is world’s standard for heavy duties application. It is designed to easily manage large size particles in dense abrasive slurries and offers the right combination of ruggedness, durability, hydraulics and materials. From the most difficult mill discharge to water flushed crusher, From cyclone feed to regrind, flotation and tailings, The 20x18 slurry pump is the best choice.
• Bearing assembly - a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
• Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
• Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame - a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
• An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Structural Design:
|No.||Part code||Part name||Materials||Q’ty||No.||Part code||Part name||Materials||Q’ty|
|1||*013||Cover plate||QT500-7||1||15.1||*111||Packing||Asbestos rope||2|
|/||Bolt components||Steel||8||15.1||*111||Packing||Asbestos rope||4|
|4||*083||Throat bush||Cr27||1||16.2||*118||Lantern restrictor||1Cr18Ni9Ti||1|
|5||*124||Volute cover seal||Natural rubber||2||17.1||*044||Gland assembly||HT200||1|
|8||*041||FPL insert||Cr27||1||18.2||*210||O-ring||Nitrile Rubber||2|
|9||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||19.1||*075||Shaft sleeve||3Cr13||1|
|11.1||*122||Stuffing box seal||Natural rubber||1||21||/||Bolt components||Steel||3|
|11.2||*122||Stuffing box seal||Natural rubber||1||22||*003||Frame||QT500-7||1|
|12.1||*029||Expeller ring||Cr27||1||23||*005||Bearing assembly||/||1|
|12.2||*079||Stuffing box||24||/||Hold-down bolt components||/||4|
|13.1||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||25||/||Static ring assembly||SS316||1|
|13.2||/||Bolt components||Steel||4||26||/||Rotating ring assembly||SS316||1|
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal - As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the packing seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use under all pumping conditions. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal - The combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
• Mechanical Seal - Advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage, The advantages are integrating construction, convenient installation & replacement, The design of mechanical seal and seal box is suitable for liquid flow condition,So it has high abrasion and vibration resistance, Mechanical seal can be used in various severe conditions.
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Matched Frame Type:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Driven Type:
This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The
installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the
ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This
installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump On-site Applications:
Mining & Mineral Processing
The slow running speeds of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump, together with the comprehensive choice of abrasion resistant alloys and elastomers, provide unrivalled performance and service life for all abrasive mining and minerals processing applications.
The interchangeability of alloy and elastomer components in the same pump casing, together with a wide range of mechanical seals, make the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump the most flexible choice for the chemical plant environment.
Sand & Gravel
Designed for easy and simple strip down and re-assembly, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump minimises downtime, making it the ideal choice where installed stand by pumps are not available.
The premium reliability and service life of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is specified by many sugar plant engineers worldwide where uninterrupted pump operation during the sugar campaign is a critical requirement.
Flue Gas Desulphurisation
The new generation of specially formulated abrasion and corrosion resistant alloys, together with the very latest elastomer technology, positions Tobee Pumps firmly as a major supplier of pumps to the FGD industry.
Oil & Gas Exploration
Over a number of years we have developed the proven design of the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump ranges to suit the specific demands of offshore applications. We can now offer the most reliable top side solution to erosive wear.
Wherever abrasive solids are causing premature failure of pumps, the Tobee TH Heavy Duty Slurry Pump range has the right combination of performance, wear life and reliability to bring the customer the lowest cost of ownership.
Tobee® TH20x18 Mill Discharge Pump Dimensional Dimensions:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH20x18TU slurry pumps and parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 20x18TU-AH slurry pumps and parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.