Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump is cantilevered, horizontal, heay duty slurry pumps. Designed for handling abrasive and high density slurries in the minerals process, metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc. The 16x14 slurry pump can be installed in multistage series. The metal lined and rubber lined is interchangeable as different medium.
• Cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal, single stage, heay duty slurry pump
• Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
• Anti-abrasion wet parts: The wet parts can be made of pressure molded rubber. They are completely interchangeable with metal wet parts.
• Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
• Expeller seal , mechanical seal and packing seal are available.
• Various drive types: DC(direct connection), V-belt drive, gear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control etc
• Widely application: Designed for handling abrasive, high density slurries in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments.
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Materials of Construction:
|ITEM||LINERS||IMPELLERS||CASING||BASE||EXPELLER||EXPELLER RING||SHAFT SLEEVE||SEALS|
|SG Iron||SG Iron||Chrome Alloy|
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal - As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the packing seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use under all pumping conditions. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal - the combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
• Mechanical Seal - TH heavy duty slurry pump utilizes a leak-proof mechanical seal design which allows easy installation and replacement. Other types of mechanical seal are among options to suit the slurry pump for various pumping applications.
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
• Grease Lubricated Bearing Assembly
The grease-lubricated bearing assembly houses a large-diameter shaft in its unique bearing cartridge designed specially for heavy-duty tasks. Due to its compact design, the bearing takes up little space while providing minimum vibration and deviation. Grease lubrication minimizes the possibility of oil leakage and little extra maintenance effort is needed. The rotor is easily adjustable. Users can install several rotors operating in series.
• Horizontal Axially-Split Bearing Assembly
Lubricated by oil, the axially-split bearing assembly features a large-diameter shaft and a short cantilever. It delivers high rigidity, and is unlikely to deform or vibrate even when highly abrasive solids are encountered. The bearing is directly mounted inside the bearing support which can be split into 2 halves along its center line. This mounting method allows for ease of disassembly, inspection and adjustment of bearing. Water cooling system effectively cools down the hot bearing, greatly improving its use life.
• Cartridge Type Oil-Lubricated Bearing Assembly
Spacious cartridge design allows for the installation of a large-diameter rotating shaft. Built specially to handle heavy-duty tasks, the metric size bearing is lubricated by thin oil. Users can install several bearings operating in series. Compact design and high reliability are 2 major benefits of this bearing for its end users.
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Matched Frame Type:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Driven Type:
CR Type: This type of belt drive makes it easier to adjust pumping speed. The installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground. The motor is installed to the side of the pump. This installation method is suitable for large-power motors.
CV Type: The pump is driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. This way of connection allows for saving space, easy installation, and fast adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame which is located on the bearing support above the slurry pump.
ZV Type: Another type of belt drive that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. The motor is directly fixed to the bearing support. This way of installation is suitable for motors with larger horsepower than is possible with CV type of installation. Due to the installation of motor onto the bearing support, this method helps save installation space.
DC Type: The output shaft of a motor is directly connected to the input shaft of a pump via a pump coupler. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as that of the motor.
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
Tobee TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pumps are widely used to transport corrosive/ abrasive and high concentration slurry in many industries. such as Gold, Silver, Iron ore, Tin, Steel, Coal, Titanium, Copper, Mineral sands, Lead and Zinc. Various other industries include Molybdenum, Electric Utilities, Oil Shale, Water & Sewage Utilities, Building areas, Sand & Gravel, Tobacco and Agriculture (hog, poultry, dairy manure), Mining & Minerals, Grinding and screening, Hydrocyclone separation, Magnetic separation, Flotation, Thickening, Filtration, Leaching, solvent extraction and electrowinning, Pelletising, Tailings, Metallurgy, Roasting, Annealing and pickling, Coke quenching, Hot strip milling, Neutralisation, Mud handling and waste treatment.
Tobee® TH16x14 Minerals Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman®
of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are
used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or
parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TH16x14TU slurry pumps and slurry pump parts are only interchangeable with Warman® 16/14TU-AH slurry pumps and warman pump parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.