Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pumps are the most comprehensive range of centrifugal slurry pumps for use in mining, dredging, chemical, mill discharge, power sector and tailings as well as specialty applications, It is designed for continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries.
• Available with only one impeller, the TH slurry pump is a horizontal cantilever unit that allows slurry to enter the pumping chamber from only one suction side.
• Another key feature of this horizontal pump is the double-casing design. Parts in contact with the slurry are replaceable and made of high-chrome for maximum resistance to wear and abrasion. Rubber and polyurethane are selected to make liners and impellers, ensuring excellent serviceability, longevity and durability under all conditions.
• This series of heavy duty slurry pump offers a variety of impeller options to meet a broad range of operating conditions and customer specific requirements.
• The rotating shaft is sealed by way of packing seal. The expeller dynamic seal and other mechanical seal arrangements are among options, too.
• A number of pumps can be connected in series for use.
• The discharge outlet has 8 positions at 45 degree intervals that can be selected to meet the installation and application requirements.
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
|Materials||Clear water performance|
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangement:
• Packing Seal - As one of the most commonly used seals for rotating shafts, the packing seal can come with low-flush or full flush arrangement which uses flushing water to prevent media from escaping the pump housing. This kind of seal is suitable for use under all pumping conditions. In situations where corrosive solids or high temperature might be encountered, Teflon or aramid fiber is used as the packing material for the gland. For high abrasion conditions, a ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal - the combination of impeller and expeller creates the pressure needed to seal against leakage. Together with the gland seal or lip seal which is used as the shut-down seal, this type of seal can handle sealing requirements for applications where full-flush gland seal is impractical due to lack of water on the site, or sealing water is allowed to enter inside the pumping chamber to dilute the slurry.
• Mechanical Seal - TH heavy duty slurry pump utilizes a leak-proof mechanical seal design which allows easy installation and replacement. Other types of mechanical seal are among options to suit the slurry pump for various pumping applications.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
• Grease Lubricated Bearing Assembly
The grease-lubricated bearing assembly houses a large-diameter shaft in its unique bearing cartridge designed specially for heavy-duty tasks. Due to its compact design, the bearing takes up little space while providing minimum vibration and deviation. Grease lubrication minimizes the possibility of oil leakage and little extra maintenance effort is needed. The rotor is easily adjustable. Users can install several rotors operating in series.
• Horizontal Axially-Split Bearing Assembly
Lubricated by oil, the axially-split bearing assembly features a large-diameter shaft and a short cantilever. It delivers high rigidity, and is unlikely to deform or vibrate even when highly abrasive solids are encountered. The bearing is directly mounted inside the bearing support which can be split into 2 halves along its center line. This mounting method allows for ease of disassembly, inspection and adjustment of bearing. Water cooling system effectively cools down the hot bearing, greatly improving its use life.
• Cartridge Type Oil-Lubricated Bearing Assembly
Spacious cartridge design allows for the installation of a large-diameter rotating shaft. Built specially to handle heavy-duty tasks, the metric size bearing is lubricated by thin oil. Users can install several bearings operating in series. Compact design and high reliability are 2 major benefits of this bearing for its end users.
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Matched Frame Type:
|Frame Weight (kg)||17||24||45||77.5||154||228||555||1006||546||1156|
|Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)||0.15||0.25||0.35||0.55||0.70||0.70||0.70||1.20||1.20||1.60|
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump On-site Applications:
Feeding slurry to hydrocyclones or pressure filters, dredging river, froth floatation, minerals recycling, mine dewatering, desulfurization in power plant, coal washing, metallurgy, pulp and paper manufacture, and chemical engineering.
Tobee® TH14x12 Diesel Engine Slurry Pump Dimensional Drawing: