Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pumps are rubber lined high efficiency centrifugal slurry pumps, Designed for handling strong corrsive,light abrasive,low concentration slurries and small particle size without sharp edges .It is widely used in mining, minerals processing, paper-making, coal washing, power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical, building material, dredging, and other industrial fields etc.
• Light duty, high efficiency, high speed, horizontal, centrifugal ,rubber lined slurry pump design.
• Cylindrical structure of bearing assembly
• Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
• Large diameter, slow turning, open or closed high efficiency impellers (up to 90%+) result in maximum wear life and lower operating costs
• Anti-corrosion and abrasion rubber lined wetted parts.
• Shaft seal can be packing seal, expeller seal or mechanical seal
• The discharge direction can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pumps Quick Selection Chart:
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters:
Max. Power P
|Clear Water Performance|
Remark:1. Capacity range recommended: 50%Q’≤Q≤110%Q’(Q’ Appropriate to capacity at highest efficiency point).
2. NPSH: appropriate to point Q recommended at highest speed.
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pump Structural Drawing:
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pump Shaft Seal Arrangements:
• Packing Seal is a general shaft seal.It applys to various pumping conditions, PTFE and Graphite materials of Packing can be used in high corrosive slurries or high temperature conditions.Using ceramic shaft sleeve,For high abrasion conditions, The ceramic shaft sleeve is available.
• Expeller Seal is an impeller force of reversed centrifugal force, preventing slurry leakage. Expeller seal can be used on the single-stage pump when the positive pressure of pump inlet is no more than 10% of pump outlet pressure or on the first-stage pump in the pump series.
• Mechanical Seal is advanced sealing technique without sealing leakage, The advantages are integrating construction, convenient installation & replacement, The design of mechanical seal and seal box is suitable for liquid flow condition,So it has high abrasion and vibration resistance, Mechanical seal can be used in various severe conditions.
Static ring assembly
Rotating ring assembly
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pump Drive Module Design:
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pump Frame Explanation:
Frame Weight (kg)
Amount of Shaft Sealing Water (l/s)
Tobee® TLR Rubber Light Duty Slurry Pumps On-site Applications:
|• Mining||• Mineral processing ||• Coal Washery||• Cyclone feeds |
|• Iron Ore Dressing Plant||• Chemical slurries||• Tailings||• Copper Concentration Plant |
|• Gold Mine Concentration||• Paper and Pulp||• Molybdenum Concentration||• Sand Excavation|
|• Lime mud||• Phosphoric acid||• Dredging||• Construction|
|• Alumina Industry||• Power Plant||• Potash Fertilizer Plant||• Other industries|
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TLR rubber slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® LR rubber slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.