Tobee® Slurry Pump Parts are interchangeable with AH/HH/L/M slurry pump parts and designed by spatial structure CFD and impeller casting CAE, Precision casting and professional heat treatment process make the parts upto more higher hardness, Precision machining and painting technology ensure the parts are more conformable with fluidics, With strict quality control, Tobee high quality wetted parts provide users with longer 30%-60% wear life and higher efficiency due to advanced manufacturing processes. Increasing users enjoy perfect fit and finish to reduce installation workload.
Interchangeable Slurry Pumps and Main parts:
• Completely interchangeable with AH,AHR, HH, M, L horizontal slurry pumps, SP, SPR vertical slurry pumps, G,GH gravel sand pumps, AF froth slurry pumps etc
• Metal materials code: A03, A04, A05, A06, A07, A12, A14, A25, A33, A49, A51, A61
• Nature rubber materials code: R08, R24, R26, R33, R38, R55, R66
• Synthetic rubber materials code: S01, S10, S12, S21, S31, S42, S44, S50
• Polyurethane materials code: U01, U05
• Shaft material: 45#, 40CrMo, SS304, SS316
• Shaft sleeve material: SS410, SS420 SS304, SS316
• Lantern ring material: 304, 316, PTFE
• Bearing housing/ bearing end cover material: G01, D21
• Expeller, Expeller ring: A05
• Packing: Q05
Tobee® » AH/HH/L/M Slurry Pump Parts Materials List:
Standard Materials Description:
• KmTBCr27(Ultralloys®) is a wear resistant white cast iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of KmTBCr27 alloy is provided by the presence of hard carbides in the microstructure. KmTBCr27 Alloy is particularly suited to mild acidic duties where erosion resistance is required.
• KmTBCr28(Extralloys®) is martensitic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.It has the main elements of Chrome 28%, low Carbon with hardness of 430 in Brinell, KmTBCr28 is a corrosion resistant white iron suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem.
• KmTBCr35(Hyperalloys®) is a premium erosion/corrosion alloy, The main elements of Chrome is 35-45%, low Carbon with hardness of 450 in Brinell. KmTBCr35 Alloy is suitable for phosphoric acid duties, FGD duties, sulphuric acid , and other moderately corrosive applications.
* SPECIAL NOTES: Ultralloys®, Extralloys® & Hyperalloys® are the registered trademark of TOBEE PUMP CO.,
• RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. RU08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries.
• RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. RU26 is used for lines where superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
• RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
• RU55 is premium grade black natural rubber, it is suitable for severe erosive fine particle slurries.
• PU01 is an erosion resistant material that performs well in elastomer applications where 'tramp' is a problem. This is attributed to the high tear and tensile strength of PU01. However, its general erosion resistance is inferior to that of natural rubber.
Tobee® Pump is always making continuous optimization of materials like Cast steel, EPDM, Hypalon, Hastelloy, CD4MCu, Viton, Fluoroplastic, Ceramic, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum and other anti-abrasive & corosive materials forvarious applications.
Tobee® » AH/HH/L/M Slurry Pump Parts Materials Application Areas:
Tobee® » AH/HH/L/M Slurry Pump Parts widely used in Mining, Mineral Processing, Paper pulp, Sands, Gravels, Dredging, Coal Prep, Cyclone Feeds, Chemical Slurry Service, Tailings, Aggregate Processing, Ash Handling, Fine Primary Mill Grinding, Secondary Grinding, Iron Ore, Cooper, Oil field, Diamond, Alumina, Coal, Gold, Silver, Cement, Lead&zinc, Asbestos, Kaolin, Phosphorite, Bauxite, Potash, Mineral sands, Steel, Palm, Sugar, Steeloxyde, Chemical fertilizer, Molybdenum, Tin, Titanium, Power, FGD, Sea water, Food Processing, Cracking Operations, Pipeline Transport, High Velocity Hydraulic Transport,Food Processing, Explosive Sludge In Metal Smelting, River And Pond, Heavy Refuse Removal, Continuous (Snore) Sump Pump Operation, Abrasive Slurries, High Density Slurries, Large Particle Slurries, Sump Drainage, Wash down, Floor Drainage, Mixing, Frac Sand Blending, Tobacco, Construction, City Sewage, Industrial Processing etc.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® slurry pump spare parts are only interchangeable with Warman® slurry pump spare parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.