Tobee® Rubber Slurry Pump Spare Parts are mainly pump wetted parts and directly contact with slurries, They are very crucial to the service life of slurry pumps. The wetted parts include impeller, liners, throatbush, frame plate liner insert, casing etc. The rubber slurry pump parts are more suitable for delivering strong corrosive or abrasive slurries of small particle size without sharp edges.
Tobee® Rubber Slurry Pump Main parts:
• Bearing assembly - A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - Easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and ease of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure molded elastomers. Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and molded elastomer impellers are complete interchangeable. Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - Wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
Tobee® Rubber Slurry Pump Spare Parts Drawing:
Tobee® Rubber Materials Type And Data Descriptions:
RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. R08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries. The hardness of RU08 makes it more resistant to both chunking wear and dilation (i.e.: expansion caused by centrifugal forces) as compared to RU26. RU08 is generally only used for impellers.
RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. It has superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications. The antioxidants and antidegradents used in RU26 have been optimized to improve storage life and reduce degradation during use. The high erosion resistance of RU26 is provided by the combination of its high resilience, high tensile strength and low Shore hardness.
RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
RU55 is a black, Anti-corrosive natural rubber. It has superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
Elastomer SY12 is a synthetic rubber which is generally used in applications involving fats, oils and waxes. S12 has moderate erosion resistance.
SY31 is an oxidation and heat resistant elastomer. It has a good balance of chemical resistance to both acids and hydrocarbons.
Polychloroprene (Neoprene) is a high strength synthetic elastomer with dynamic properties only slightly inferior to natural rubber. It is less effected by temperature than natural rubber, and has excellent weathering and ozone resistance. It also exhibits excellent oil resistance.
Hydrocarbon Resistant Rubber
SY45 is an erosion resistant synthetic rubber with excellent chemical resistance to hydrocarbons at elevated temperatures.
SN51 has exceptional resistance to oils and chemicals at elevated temperatures. Limited
Tobee® Pump is always making continuous optimization of materials like Cast steel, EPDM, Hypalon, Hastelloy, CD4MCu, Viton, Fluoroplastic, Ceramic, Bronze, Titanium, Aluminum and other anti-abrasive & corosive materials for various applications.
Tobee® Rubber Slurry Pump Rubber Materials Application Areas:
Tobee Rubber Slurry Pump Parts are widely used for Centrifugal horizontal slurry pumps, Vertical rubber slurry pumps, Warman rubber lined slurry pumps, AHR rubber slurry pumps, Chemical slurry pumps, Silica sand slurry pumps, Minerals processing slurry pumps, De-Watering Screen Pump, Ore sand pumps, Tailings Pump, Pipe-jacking slurry pumps, Ball mill discharge Pump, Tunnelling slurry pumps, Mixing tank slurry Pump, Wet crushers slurry pumps, SAG mill discharge pumps, Ball mill discharge pumps, Rod mill discharge slurry pumps, Ni acid slurry pumps, Coarse sand pumps, Coarse tailings pumps, Phosphate matrix slurry pumps, Scrubber slurry Pump, Minerals concentrate pumps, Heavy media slurry pumps, Dredging Sand slurry pumps, Bottom ash slurry pumps, Fly ash pumps, Lime grinding pumps, Screen feed Pump, Oil sands pumps, Mineral Sands pumps, Fine tailings pumps, Tailings booster Pump, Thickner Tailings Pump, Process recycle Pump, Pipeline transfer pumps, Phosphoric acid slurry pumps, Coal slurry pumps, Flotation pumps.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® rubber slurry pump spare parts are only interchangeable with Warman® rubber slurry pump spare parts.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.