The MAGNACHROME centrifugal pump is built to deliver superior fluid handling performance in a variety of applications. It’s performance incorporates the power, durability and ease of maintenance of the field proven MAGNUM I with a new high strength material in critical component areas.
A chromium alloyed iron provides greater wear resistance and higher strength in the casing, stuffing box, and impeller. This new alloy gives the casing a hardness of 600 HB, and the impeller and stuffing box a hardness of 450 HB.
This process gives the critical components in the MAGNACHROME a more uniform structure; and a 30% carbide content versus hard iron with its soft graphite flakes. The components of the MAGNACHROME have a wear resistance of more than 9 times that of cast iron and more than 6 times that of hard iron.
• High grade, heavy-walled, solid construction offering superior performance over lined pumps and those using inserts
• One power fame fits all sizes
• Double row angular contact bearings to minimize axial thrust
• Double row inboard bearings to minimize effects of radial load
• Greater capacity and higher heads for extremely abrasive fluids.
• Barite, ferric oxide, and mineral oil
• Base drilling muds
• Glass fibers
• Sugar processing
• Ash or coal conveyers
• Mine de-watering
• Lime slurries
• Kaolin clay
• Crystalline forms
offers a complete line of MAGNACHROME pumps to suit for all kinds
of drilling sand pump application. Size ranges from 3x2x13, 4x3x13,
5x4x14, 6x5x11,6x5x14, 8x6x11,8x6x14, 10x8x14.
Bare pumps, matching motors are available from 7.5KW to 90KW, with
rotation 800, 1000, 1150,1450, 1750 to 3500 RPM at 50Hz or 60Hz.
The model 10x8x14 and 8x6x14 centrifugal magnum pump used on solid control system over 3000 meter-long drilling rigs, with big viscosity and heavy specific gravity drilling fluid. 8x6x11 centrifugal mud solid control feeding pump applies to under 3000 meter-long drilling rigs, and it also can be used to supply mud to triplex mud pump as a filling pump. 6×5×11 centrifugal pump applies to truck-mounted drilling rigs or pocket drilling rigs. 4x3x13 drilling centrifugal pump is usually used as measuring pump or replenishment pump. 3x2x13 model pump is usually used as clean water pump.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Mission Magnachrome®
of NOV Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for
reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed
is the product of Mission Magnachrome Pumps.
* Tobee® Sand pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Mission Magnachrome pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.