Shaft Spacers prove useful in drive assemblies to locate components and isolate the moving parts of ball bearings from adjacent components. So it is a important parts for slurry pump for operating.
● Finish - Tumbled Finish
○ Spacers are tumble finished to provide a nice appearance
● Hole is chamfered on both ends -
○ To remove burrs
○ To make it easier to guide spacer onto bolt/screw/shaft/etc.
● Outer Diameter corners are chamfered lightly -
○ Tumble finish makes the OD chamfer into a radius
● SS420 alloy is best for:
○ Corrosion resistance,
Slurry Pump Shaft Spacer Photos:
6/4 EAH Slurry Pump Shaft Spacer (E117) Drawing:
Download Slurry Pump E117 Shaft Spacer Drawing: E117 Shaft Spacer Drawing.pdf
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited