is the world’s standard for heavy duties. A wide variety of impellers and shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. The AH slurry pump provides excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. The AH slurry pump, together with the MC series pump, provides a complete selection for most all duties in the mill. From cyclone feed to regrind, flotation and tailings, the AH slurry pump is the best choice.
• Bearing assembly - a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
• Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame - a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
• An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
AH Slurry Pump Handbook.pdf
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited