The Tobee TSH125-365 horizontal split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the split case pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipework.
The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the pump shaft, extending component life, minimising vibration and providing quiet operation.
The TSH split case pump also offers high pump efficiencies throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
The TSH split case pump is available in three configurations – pump with motor and base frame, pump with base frame, and bare shaft pump only.
The TSH split case pump is ideal for custom applications and is available in a wide range of variants. The high efficiency and low life cycle costs make the TSH ideal for any commercial building, water utility or industrial project.
TSH125-365 Split Case Pump Performance Parameters:
• Large capacity with high head
• High energy efficiency
vEasy to service: split case design
• Double suction minimises axial load,which extends the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
• Double volute reduces radial forces and minimises noise and vibration
• Independent bearing housing design allows access to the pump components without removing the top half of the casing
• Low life-cycle costs
• Many product variants available.
Tobee TSH horizontal split case pumps are typically used in these applications:
• Air-conditioning/heating systems
vPublic water supply
• District cooling/heating plants
• Cooling systems
• Public waterworks
• Process cooling
Tobee TSH125-365 Horizontal Split Case Pump Photos:
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited