Slurry Pump & Accessories Short-Term Storage For Period of 18 Months or Less
1. Indoor storage is recommended, especially for elastomer lined slurry pumps.
2. Protect the equipment from temperature and humidity extremes and exposure to excessive dust, moisture and vibration.
3. Rotate the shaft several turns every three to five weeks.
4. Every six months purge the labyrinth with grease to prevent dirt and/or moisture contamination of the bearings.
5. Protect rubber lined slurry pumps from heat, light and exposure to ozone.
6. The suction and discharge flange openings are to be covered unless connected to piping.
7. All external machined surfaces are factory coated with a rust preventative prior to shipment. Maintain the protective coating on these surfaces with Kendall Seal N Sound or a comparable product.
8. For outdoor or excessively unfavorable environment, cover the equipment with some type of protective tarpaulin that will allow proper air circulation.
9. Prior to start-up, inspect the packing to insure that it is satisfactory.
10. Maintain written documentation of labyrinth purging and shaft rotation intervals to be made available to Tobee Pump upon request for warranty validation.
Hebei Tobee Pump Co.,Limited