Tobee® TG/TGH Gravel Dredge Pumps are interchangeable with the world’s standard G/GH gravel dredge pumps for large particle slurries, sands, dredge and gravel applications. TG/TGH gravel dredge pump is designed specifically for continuous pumping of extremely aggressive slurries, with a wide particle size distribution. Capable of handling large particles at consistently high efficiencies results in low cost of ownership. The large volume internal profile of the casing reduces associated velocities further increasing component life.
• The unique segmented clamp ring on larger size units and solid on smaller pumps, facilitates casing rotation to any angle, reducing the need for costly high wearing bends. Minimal maintenance is required.
• Impeller expulsion vanes reduce gland pressure and intrusion of high concentrations of solids in the gland area. Efficiency is maintained by minimising suction side recirculation.
• Specially designed and shaped impeller vanes allow the handling of extraordinarily large particles. The unique casing design and sealing vanes prevent abrasive solids intrusion at the sealing faces.
• The large, robust casing has been designed to reduce internal velocities resulting in minimum efficiency loss and improved casing wear life. The casing is made up of three components to reduce maintenance time and costs associated with a one-piece design. (Except the 6/4 DG which has two components)
• Heavy-duty grease lubricated taper roller bearing assemblies are fitted as standard. A rigid large diameter shaft with reduced overhang minimises deflection and vibration under all conditions ensuring trouble free operation. Unusually high service factors enable the assembly to carry all radial and axial thrusts.
• A unique “-10” (dash 10) end cover assembly comprising of V-seals, double piston rings and an external flinger with grease lubricated labyrinths are standard with all gravel pumps.
Tobee® TG/TGH » G/GH gravel dredge pumps Performance Parameter:
Tobee® TG/TGH » Warman® G/GH Gravel Dredge Pumps Structural Design:
Tobee® TG/TGH » G/GH Gravel Dredge Pumps Component Design:
Tobee® TG/TGH » G/GH Gravel Dredge Pumps On-site Applications:
|• Mining||• Dredging||• Sand Reclamation||• Sand Excavation|
|• Tunnel||• Cyclone Feed||• Barge Loading||• Dredger|
|• Pipe-jacking system||• Mill Discharge||• Slag Granulation||• Coarse sand|
|• Blast slag||• Suction Hopper Dredging||• Tailings||• Construction|
|• Ash handing||• Power Plant||• Mineral processing||• Other industries|
Tobee® TG/TGH » G/GH Gravel Dredge Pumps Dimensional Drawing:
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* Tobee® TG gravel dredge pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® G gravel dredge pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.