Tobee® 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump is a kind of cantilevered single-casing centrifugal pump. Pump body is installed with junction plate and cover plate by clamp, which makes the disassembly convenient and quick. The can be equipped with diesel engines or electric motors driven directly, 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump has the advantages of working stability, little vibration, low hydraulic loss, high efficiency, light weight, simple structure and easy maintenance, It is mainly used for dredging river, pipe-jacking system, sucking gravels, blast slag transporting, ore mining etc
• The structure of TG series gravel pump is mainly single-casing and horizontal type, The outlet direction can be positioned 360°, easy to install.
• Shaft Components adopt cylinder structure, which is convenient to adjust the gap between impeller and front wearing plate, The shaft uses grease lubrication.
• Shaft Seal: packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
• Broad flow passage & good anti-Cavitation property & highly efficient wear resistance.
• The wet parts are made of Ni-hard and high-chrome wear-resistant alloys with good anti-corrosive property.
• Variable speeds and modals to ensure smooth operation, Additionally, Long service life and high operation efficiency offer reliable performance in a tough operating environment.
Tobee® 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump Performance Parameter:
Tobee® 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump Structural Design:
Tobee® 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump On-site Applications:
|• Gravels||• Sands||• Dredging||• Sand Excavation|
|• Tunnelling||• Tunnel boring machine||• Blast slag||• Dredger|
|• Pipe-jacking system||• Ash handing||• Coal ash||• Coarse sand|
|• Tailings||• Stone||• Waste sludge ||• Mineral processing |
|• Mining||• Alumina Industry||• Construction||• Other industries|
Tobee® 8x6 Sand Gravel Pump Dimensional Drawing: